Friday, April 22, 2011

Its Earth Day!


So I failed at planning something extravagant to do for earth day today…so I decided I would give out a free mini-photo shoot…but here is the catch…


To qualify…you must write a reply directly on the blog post as a comment (you can add it to the FB page as well if you would like) telling me what you are doing to celebrate Earth day. What changes are you making in your life to help the planet? How are you reducing your carbon footprint? Big or small it doesn’t matter… One lucky person will be chosen to have a free photo shoot. If you are not in Baltimore, to qualify you must be willing to travel to Baltimore for the shoot. Even if you aren’t local, feel free to reply. I want to know what everyone is doing. For starters…I’m gonna plant some of my herb seeds that have been sitting around untouched…

5 comments:

  1. We're gathering hand-me-downs for a lot of our baby and maternity clothes. We've accepted some used things like carriages, diaper pants, and a monitor, and will be passing along things we have that we don't need. But mostly, for me, it's been mindset - finding that deeper connection to the planet and moving through life as of the Earth, not just on the Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I've been trying to be very green lately. Lots of recycling and not just recycling but also disposal of materials that should not otherwise go in your regular trash. I've also purchased energy efficient towels and washcloths who knew they made such a thing, lol. And other things too, and this is not just to win the photo shoot but I've been trying to become more aware of the things that I can do to preserve what's left of this little planet we have. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been maximizing my driving time meaning i get more done in one trip instead of being lazy, coming home, going back out, so on and so forth and thus using less gas. Also, i do simple things like recycle more, make sure the guy at my job gives me the paper basket as opposed to the plastic container. it's not a whole lot but at this point every lil bit helps

    ReplyDelete
  4. For earth day I decided I'm going to start recycling to better help the earth! :)
    Kendra kong :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even remember the last time I went clothes shopping. I've been a thrift store fiend lately, and I love it. I also attend and host clothing swaps with my friends. My closet has slowly morphed into a second hand treasure gallery, and I love that I have a unique and earth-friendly wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete