Wednesday, January 19, 2011

NEW YEAR 2011! Self Portrait.

I have been neglecting you guys...I am sorry... The end of the year was hectic for me and I managed to let all thoughts of blogging (and I did consider it--honest) fall to the bottom of my priorities list...so I just wanted to check in and say you are not forgotten. I am working on updating my website (LONG OVERDUE) and I am also planning on doing a few more personal project this year. I was considering the 365 day project, then the 52 week, but I think I may have settled on the 12 month (I totally made up the 12 month one myself). That's once a month (I can't possibly screw that one up). I still haven't settled on the terms but I am going to do ONE good, well though out, pushing the envelope, shoot per month at a minimum! I've also been working on a small independent film (Director of Photography) and so I can't wait to share some photos from that experience with you! Anyway--just as a just because...here is a self portrait that I did of myself. I just got a backdrop that fits my stand, so I was practicing!



Here is one of the kid! Isn't she getting so big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment