Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Fest. Station North 10.9.10

 We were just hanging out with my photography buddy Lenee' on this day. Spent the evening at Fall Fest at Station North.


 We walked over to the open mic that was going on at Bohemian Cafe...











Vegan Chickpea Sandwich. 


The Vegan muffins were looking kinda good...but I held off.


He made my expresso milkshake... Kinda cute...don't tell nobody. ;-)






Soul Cannon was performing. There was a band on before them that was good too, but I didn't take photos of that. Originally I didn't plan to take any photos of the night, but hanging with another photographer definitely hampered that plan. Good thing too. ;-)


















After the fest, we took a walk around the block. There was Caribbean Jazz happening just down the street.  ;-)




 And eventually, I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment