Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Nappy Day/Poets in da Park Festival 09

It was a beautifully spent Sunday.

Lots of great buys. I brought a bag and some incense. I was actually hoping to run into the vendor I brought a particular bag that I love so much but has a broken zipper on it, so that I could get another one. If he was there, I didn't see the same bag :-(. On a brighter note, I brought another bag that I love so much and own already from a previous year, but this time I brought it in a bigger size. Perfect for school!

Anyway, you probably would like to see some photos, so here goes:


Great Art:
African Dance on the Lawn

Muscians:





Can't forget da Kids:



Jewelry:





And of course, bags:

Oh, and did I mention the highlight of the evening? None other than Gil Scott Heron himself. He was great.




Oh and here is a quick highlight of some cool t-shirts:








What a great note to end on. Let's save ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment